INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PURPOSES
For customer service and marketing purposes personal data shall be:
– details of natural persons performing business activity,
– forename and surname, email address, telephone number of persons whose details were specified for contact purposes with regard to the execution of the agreement or as the details of the order recipient.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we hereby advise that:
- Your personal data controller processing your personal data is Fabryka Flag LINEA Milena Trojanowska with registered office in Koszalin, ul. Mieszka I 38, email address: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes
a) conclusion and execution of the agreement, of which handling complaints under art. 6(1) b) of GDPR,
b) observance of the statutory obligations, among others the obligation to store some data for certain time, for example data concerning financial settlements pursuant to art. 6(1) c),
c) direct marketing of own products as well as exercising and defence of any claims with regard to our business activity, which is our legitimate interests under art. 6(1) f) of GDPR.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities authorised to obtain it under legal regulations, courier companies as well as companies servicing IT infrastructure and software and a company providing financial and accounting services under personal data processing agreements.
- Your personal data processed for purposes referred to in subparagraph 2 a) and b) of this clause shall be stored for the period of 5 full calendar years from placing the last order. The data that we process for the purposes of the legitimate interests shall be processed as long as the interests are in force. In particular cases such as data processing for direct marketing purposes we may process your data until you object to us doing so.
- You shall be entitled to:
– access your personal data and obtain a copy,
– rectify your personal data,
– erase your personal data where one of the grounds specified in art. 17(1) of GDPR applies,
– restrict processing of your personal data where one of the grounds specified in art. 18(1) of GDPR applies.
- If you believe that processing your personal data infringes GDPR provisions, you shall be entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with regard to processing personal data by the controller (address ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing personal data shall be voluntary, however, failure to do so shall result in there being no possibility to execute the order.
- While the personal data provided by you is processed there shall be no automated decision making or profiling.