INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR A PERSON COMPLETING THE CONTACT FORM
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we hereby advise that:
- Your personal data controller processing your personal data is Fabryka Flag LINEA Milena Trojanowska with registered office in Koszalin, ul. Łukasiewicza 3, email address: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed for purposes of contact establishment under art. 6(1) f), i.e. legitimate interests of the controller.
- Recipients of your personal data may be entities authorised by law and companies supporting the controller in terms of IT and software service under personal data processing agreements.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the period of 3 months.
- You shall be entitled to demand access to your personal data, rectify, erase, restrict processing of your personal data as well object to it being processed.
- If you believe that processing your personal data infringes GDPR provisions, you shall be entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with regard to processing personal data by the controller (address ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing personal data shall be voluntary, however, failure to do so shall result in there being no possibility to establish contact.
- While the personal data provided by you is processed there shall be no automated decision making or profiling.a