SUPPLIERS INFORMATION CLAUSE
concerning natural persons performing business activity.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we hereby advise that:
1) Your personal data controller processing your personal data is Fabryka Flag LINEA Milena Trojanowska Spółka komandytowa z siedzibą Koszalinie ul. Mieszka I 38, 75–132 Koszalin NIP: 6692565571 REGON: 521380284, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of the execution of the agreement pursuant to art. 6(1) b) of GDPR.
3) Your personal data may be made available to entities authorised to obtain it under legal regulations as well as companies servicing IT infrastructure and software and a company providing financial and accounting services under personal data processing agreements.
4) Your personal data shall be stored for the period of 5 full calendar years from recording of the last transaction.
5) You shall be entitled to:
– access your personal data and obtain a copy,
– rectify your personal data,
– erase your personal data where one of the grounds specified in art. 17(1) of GDPR applies,
– restrict processing of your personal data where one of the grounds specified in art. 18(1) of GDPR applies.
6) If you believe that processing your personal data infringes GDPR provisions, you shall be entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with regard to processing personal data by the controller (address ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
7) While the personal data provided by you is processed there shall be no automated decision making or profiling.